The Craft and Art of Motorcycling will help make your dream a reality—from first ride to the road ahead.
Hollywood’s go-to moto guru, Steve Krugman, has trained thousands of riders including high-profile actors, musicians, and athletes. The Craft and Art of Motorcycling is based on his years of experience developing unique, effective, and proven riding methods.
In clear, relaxed language, Krugman offers complete understanding of the bike itself and riding fundamentals (the Craft), with concepts, strategies and insights that lead to mastery on the road (the Art).
- Motorcycle controls and operation
- Fundamental skills—starting, stopping, shifting, and turning
- Real-world cornering technique
- Low-speed control and emergency maneuvers
- Street- and road-riding strategies
- Managing riding conditions and the elements
- Selecting gear and buying your first bike